Thursday 27 September 2012

Days 16-18


Quick blog as been really busy...............

Weigh in the morning of the 16th day (Tuesday):
Weight: 55.2kgs
I've lost 1.3kgs this week, whoop whoop! That's around 2.5lbs of blubber that’s no longer residing on my body, that'll do me.
Total loss so far 3.2kgs
Belly: 76.5cm (same as last weeks weigh in)
Total loss so far 6cm
Bingo wings: 29cm that's 0.5 cm loss since last week. Every mm counts!!!
Total loss so far 0.5cm

Torture time 
Went well, well as well as torture gets! Couple of days this week I couldn’t really be arsed going to the gym but once I got there was all good. I think sometimes (once a month for me ha ha) it’s harder to motivate yourself to get to the gym but once you prize your arse off the couch and actually get in there it’s soon enough done and you leave feeling even more proud of your efforts! When I’m normally in one of those moods it usually also coincides with a major craving for sweeties, but who needs sweeties and choc when you got a nice juicy apple waiting to be devoured???!!!?

Rest of the week will follow usual plan: Intervals tomorrow, rest day Saturday and workout Day 1 starts again on Sunday.
3 weeks almost complete, I’m nearly a quarter of the way and happy with my progress so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment